The UK's Atheist Bus campaign (website and Wikipedia), has a twin in the US-based Freedom from Religion Foundation. The FFRF has already expanded their own publicity campaign into the realm of buses with a "Sleep in on Sundays" campaign, and they're polling for a second campaign (h/t: Buffy at Gaytheist Agenda). Cast your vote for one of these slogans, or write in your own suggestion:
- Religion Once Ruled the World. It Was Known as the Dark Ages. (Ruth Hurmence Green)
- The truth shall set you free from religion.
- Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings (Victor Stenger)
- Hang out with atheists. It's more fun than hanging on a cross. (Just for fun)
- Religion flies planes into buildings, Science flies humans to the moon
- 9/11 was a faith-based initiative
The list of submitted suggested slogans is here, many of which seem designed to piss off theists rather than persuade fence-sitters. What do you think of them?